Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by Minxuan Zhuang <z8...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/31 07:05:10 UTC

[VOTE]: Release Apache Dubbo OPS(Incubating) 0.1

Hello Dubbo Community,

This is a call for the vote to release Apache Dubbo  OPS(Incubating)
version 0.1

The release candidates:
0.1:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/dubbo/dubbo-ops/0.1/

Git tag for this release:
0.1:  https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo-ops/releases/tag/0.1

Hash for the release tag:
0.1: 32cb3be608e20d17d6187e8af05b6d948e2680eb

Release Notes:
0.1:
*https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo-ops/releases/tag/0.1
<https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo-ops/releases/tag/0.1>*

The artifacts have been signed with Key: DA2108479B0C1E71, which can be
found in
the keys file:

*https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/dubbo/KEYS
<https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/dubbo/KEYS>*

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until the necessary number
of votes are reached.

Please vote accordingly:

[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

Thanks,
The Apache Dubbo (Incubating) Team

Re: [VOTE]: Release Apache Dubbo OPS(Incubating) 0.1

Posted by Minxuan Zhuang <z8...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for pointing the issues out, I'll add binary files and remove the
*asc.sha512 file. As for starting ops without registry, I've recorded an
issue here:  https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo-ops/issues/288.

Posted by Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Posted by Ian Luo <ia...@gmail.com>.