Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org> on 2021/09/10 19:37:15 UTC

Tableau dialect specification for Calcite

Tableau has a text file [1] where you can define your dialect. It lets
Tableau know how to generate SQL to extract a year from a date, for
example.

Has anyone written that dialect specification for Calcite or a system
that uses Calcite's SQL parser (such as Druid, Phoenix)? Since those
systems have similar dialects, it would be good to pool resources
here.

Julian

[1] https://tableau.github.io/connector-plugin-sdk/docs/dialect

Re: Tableau dialect specification for Calcite

Posted by Laurent Goujon <la...@dremio.com>.
We will get back to you guys!

Laurent

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@gmail.com>.