Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Randy Terbush <ra...@zyzzyva.com> on 1997/07/14 03:43:59 UTC

Re: Help:Please help me ... (fwd)

Or, more likely that he/she needs to be using mod_auth_dbm.
The linking example shows that they are using -ldbm.

Re: Help:Please help me ... (fwd)

Posted by Dean Gaudet <dg...@arctic.org>.
Nah most linux installs include libdb... and very few provide a libdbm yet
our Configure script inserts -ldbm by default.  There's a few open PRs on
this.  But the only real solution is to search for a compatible library
... something we can do after Paul's patch is in.

Dean