Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Justin Mason <jm...@jmason.org> on 2008/03/26 10:41:52 UTC

Re: Hudson Build Failures (Re: Hudson build became unstable: SpamAssassin-trunk #511)

They are probably worth paying attention to -- generally, there is a bug
there ;)

I think there's some kind of bug with spamd on that version of Solaris
where it's holding onto the socket for too long.  Alternately, it could
just be a bug in the test suite itself (which is certainly more common).

--j.

Posted by "Daryl C. W. O'Shea" <sp...@dostech.ca>.
On 26/03/2008 5:41 AM, Justin Mason wrote:
> They are probably worth paying attention to -- generally, there is a bug
> there ;)

Yes, but it went from (finally) no random failures on our Solaris zone
to random failures from day one on the Hudson zone.  I figured since
this has been happening ever since the move it was still something in
progress.  Troubleshooting a black box failure isn't exactly appealing
to me right now.  Hence my query if anyone knew what was going on with it.

I used to at least check most build failure reasons on the old system,
but I find it now takes *way* longer to figure out why a build failed
due to the way Hudson provides the output.

Daryl