Posted to general@lucene.apache.org by Mark Finkelstein <fi...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/26 02:33:09 UTC

jcc dll loading error

Hello everyone!

I wasnt sure where to post this question or if jcc is supported for outside
use. I was trying to use jcc to create a wrapper for a different project's
library but when I try to run python -m jcc.main
I get the error C:\Python26\python.exe: DLL load failed: The specified
module could not be found.
I'm not sure why this is since I put the directory containing jcc.dll into
my PATH. I am not sure if it will help, but the following is my PATH:
C:\Python26;C:\Python26\Lib\site-packages;C:\Python26\Lib\site-packages\PyQt4;"C:\Program
Files (x86)\MiKTeX 2.9\miktex/bin/";"C:\Program
Files\TortoiseSVN\bin";"C:\Program Files (x86)\CMake 2.8\bin";"C:\Program
Files (x86)\Java\jdk1.7.0_04\jre\bin\client"

Thank you in advance,

Mark.

Re: jcc dll loading error

Posted by Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org>.
: I wasnt sure where to post this question or if jcc is supported for outside
: use. I was trying to use jcc to create a wrapper for a different project's

your best bet is the pylucene-dev list...

-Hoss