Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Christopher Owens <ch...@chris-owens.com> on 2013/07/24 19:44:35 UTC

Spring / Tomee / OpenEJB integration

Could someone verify that this page :
http://tomee.apache.org/spring-ejb-and-jpa.html is still current and correct
for OpenEJB 3.1 / TomEE 1.5.2?

Also, the page renders unreadably but clicking on the blue pencil does not
bring me to an interface that allows me to fix it in any way that I can
understand.   I'll do it if someone explains how.

Re: Spring / Tomee / OpenEJB integration

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

it is only relevant for OpenEJB 3.x and not TomEE (for TomEE a spring-cdi
bridge is quite more relevant)

*Romain Manni-Bucau*