Posted to user@xmlbeans.apache.org by su...@tcs.com on 2005/06/01 15:36:17 UTC

Re: Regarding incompatibility in weblogic created jar and scomp created jar

Hi Krishna,
Thanks for your suggestio. However I couldn't find ur mentioned XMLBean
version. Can u plz provide the URL where from we can d/l the
xmlbean-1.0.4.

Pls get in touch with me, for any clarification.
Warm Regards,
Sujoy Banerjee
Tata Consultancy Services Limited
Plot  B-1, Block EP & GP
Sector - V, Salt Lake Electronics Complex
Kolkata - 700 091,West Bengal
India
Mailto: sujoy.banerjee@tcs.com
Website: http://www.tcs.com

krishna Prasad Rao <kp...@yahoo.com>
06/01/2005 11:20 AM
Please respond to
user@xmlbeans.apache.org

user@xmlbeans.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: Regarding incompatibility in weblogic created jar and scomp created
jar

Hi Sujoy,

I too faced the same problem,and rectified it by using
xmlbeans-1.0.4.
So use the 1.0.4 version of XMLBeans and ur problem
will be solved.

Thanks & Regards,
Prasad

--- sujoy.banerjee@tcs.com wrote:

> Hi all,
> In our project, we use the weblogic sp4. We use the
> XML Schema compiler of
> Weblogic which comes with the Weblogic sp4. It
> creates one jar file  after
> compiling all the XSd files. We have 4 XSD files,
> which I am attaching
> with this mail. Weblogic creates XMLSchema.jar
> (131KB) after compiling
> thyese 4 files.
>
> Our client does not want to use the weblogic
> workshop, and the build will
> be through an ANT sctript in a Solaris m/c. So to
> make the XMLSchema
> independent of the weblogic, we are trying to use
> xmlbeans-2.0.0-beta1,
> provided by Apache XMLBean group. When we run the
> scomp with the same 4
> XSD files, it creates a jar file
> XMLSchema.jar(137KB) with the command
> scomp -out XMLSchmea.jar <4 xsd files>.
>
> These two jars are incompatible, as when we are
> trying to parse the same
> XMLs using the scomp generated jar, we get errors in
> XMLSchemaLoader....If
> reqd, I can send the Stacktrace....
>
> Is there any way to work around to this? Can the
> schemaCompiler used by
> Weblogic sp4, is available to run like scomp?
>
> Please get uin touch with me for any further
> query....
>
> Sujoy Banerjee

> confidential or privileged information.   If you are
> information contained in this e-mail message and/or
> attachments to it are strictly prohibited.   If you
> have received this communication in error, please
> notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and
> immediately and permanently delete the message and
> any attachments.  Thank you>
> For additional commands, e-mail:
user-help@xmlbeans.apache.org

ForwardSourceID:NT0000D0EA

Notice: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it may contain confidential or privileged information.   If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited.   If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you