Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Roman Shaposhnik <rv...@apache.org> on 2011/12/13 17:37:31 UTC

0.92 RC deps on Hadoop 0.22 and 0.23

Quick question: now that both Hadoop 0.22 and 0.23 are out,
would it make sense to drop -SNAPSHOT from the dependency
in the corresponding profiles?

Or at least can we feed off the same hadoop.version property
that a generic profile pays attention to?

Let me know if that makes sense so I can file a JIRA and post
a patch in time for 0.92 RC

Thanks,
Roman.

Re: 0.92 RC deps on Hadoop 0.22 and 0.23

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
On Tue, Dec 13, 2011 at 12:18 PM, Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> +1 on dropping -SNAPSHOT from 0.22.0

+1

I made https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-5019.  I removed
snapshot from 0.22 and that seemed to build find.  Doing same for 0.23
didn't work.  I must be doing something wrong.....

St.Ack

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <rv...@apache.org>.