Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2010/12/05 11:53:24 UTC

Re: Theme won't show up?

At Olivier's demand I was looking at adding BJ's comment in the
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Visual+Themes+-+How+to page.
But I see that Ruth has already made a comment about that and Bruno modified accordingly

Now when I read the 1st section "How to install a Visual Theme" I think there is something wrong with it. You should not need to
install demo data when you want to install a new theme. Or at least we should explain that it's only for demo purpose.

Thanks

Jacques

From: "Olivier Tremblay" <ol...@gmail.com>

Re: Theme won't show up?

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
we have two ways to install
the current one uses ant and the build.xml
theses should be seed themes with one set for default.

the Setup, at first cut, would have the user select what they want for
default.
Have some other ideas for later. will get those documented in a new
section of Doc books in framework.

BJ Freeman
Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man

Jacques Le Roux sent the following on 12/5/2010 2:53 AM: