Posted to dev@tez.apache.org by Yan Wang <ti...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/13 07:03:02 UTC

please kindly review the patch of TEZ-4112(fFast fail tez jobs when local scratch dir limitation is exceeded)

Hi,

This is Yan.
I created a patch for fast fail tez jobs when local scratch dir limitation
is exceeded.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TEZ-4112
Could anyone please help take a look at it?

I am still very new to the tez open source project, please forgive and
teach me for the stupid mistakes in the patch.
We found the similar feature(MAPREDUCE-7022) very helpful when running hive
without tez, and now we want to have this feature when running hive on tez.
I have tested the patch on our platform and it is working as intended.

Best Regards,
Yan