Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Michael Imhof <mi...@nowhow.ch> on 2007/04/17 09:57:47 UTC

Entity condition with multiple entities

Is it possible to make a entity condition joining over multiple entities
or do I need a entity-view??

Sample:
Show me all UserLogin with permissionId = "ADMIN_VIEW" (It's just a nonsense
sample).
For this query I have to join UserLogin with SecurityGroupPermission to get
the result.
How would you do that??

Regards
Michael

Re: Entity condition with multiple entities

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.
Yes you have to create a view first...but check first if it is already
there.....then you can use an entitity condition.....