Posted to user@flink.apache.org by antonio saldivar <an...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/24 09:04:56 UTC

Aggregator in CEP

Hello

I am developing an application where I use Flink(v 1.4.2) CEP , is there
any aggregation function to match cumulative amounts or counts in a
IterativeCondition within a period of time for a KeyBy elements?

if a cumulative amount reaches thresholds fire a result

Thank you
Regards

Re: Aggregator in CEP

Posted by antonio saldivar <an...@gmail.com>.
hello thank you very much
I took a look on the link but now how can I check the conditions to get
aggregator results?

Re: Aggregator in CEP

Posted by aitozi <gj...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Now that it still not support the aggregator function in cep
iterativeCondition. Now may be you need to check the condition by yourself
to get the aggregator result. I will work for this these day, you can take a