Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Yi Yang <yy...@me.com> on 2011/08/18 20:20:31 UTC

How can I patch a single issue

Hi

I'm trying to test a single issue:

But when I downloaded the patch file I can't find the correct trunk to patch...

Anyone can help me with it?  Thanks

Steve

Re: How can I patch a single issue

Posted by Yi Yang <yy...@me.com>.
Thanks Jonathan, and thanks Peter.

How do u guys use the mail list? I'm using a mail client and this e-mail didn't group up until i found it today...

Posted by Yi Yang <yy...@me.com>.
@Jonathan:
I patched CASSANDRA 2530 on this version, and tested it for our financial related case.   It really improved a lot on disk consumption, using only 20% of original space for financing-related data storage.   The performance is better than MySQL and also it consumes only 1x more than MySQL, much better than previous versions.

Posted by Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com>.
I think this is what you want:

Posted by Peter Schuller <pe...@infidyne.com>.