Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by appi03 <ar...@sparta.com> on 2007/10/25 21:20:36 UTC

features in CPP client

Just a quick question about what is supported on ActiveMq-CPP client.

I believe the only protocol that I can use right now is TCP, correct? Can i
use SSL?

What subscription recovery policies are available for cpp client. The
website has good explanation on this but I am not sure if I would be able to
use any of them if I am using the cpp client.

RE: features in CPP client

Posted by appi03 <ar...@sparta.com>.
Thanks for the information.

RE: features in CPP client