Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Hill Karimov <hi...@yahoo.com> on 2003/06/10 19:36:45 UTC

How can I send sitemap param from my wizard action?

Hi all,

How I see AbstractXMLFormAction.page(..), objectMap is
creating new:
 protected Map page(String pageName) {
   Map objectModel = new HashMap();
   objectModel.put(OBJECT_MAP_NEXT_PAGE, pageName);
   return objectModel;
 }

What if I want send some sitemap param from my wizard
action ( from perform() )?

public Map perform () {
     if ( formView.equals ( VIEW_REGISTRATION ) ) {
        if ( command.equals( CMD_NEXT ) ) {
    --> here I want put my sitemap param
          return page(  VIEW_INTEREST );
        }
      }

Hill
cocoon 2.1m3-dev, tomcat 4, java 1.4

Re: How can I send sitemap param from my wizard action?

Posted by Lionel Crine <cr...@4dconcept.fr>.
I don't understand quite well your question.
  but if you want your sitemap parameter you should get them from the "act"
method and then pass them to your perform method.

Lionel