Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Roman Shaposhnik <rv...@apache.org> on 2012/12/05 05:13:13 UTC

Preparing for the Bigtop 0.5.0 release

Good news everybody!

We're now officially done with the BOM for Bigtop 0.5.0 release:

And we've got builds going on all the targeted platforms:
    http://bigtop01.cloudera.org:8080/view/Bigtop-trunk/job/Bigtop-trunk-Repository/

At this point, I'd like to focus on the mechanics of the release,
but also make a call to all the volunteers who can help us
test Bigtop 0.5.0 distribution. Please make sure to install from
our Jenkins nightly repos and test your favorite stuff!

At this point we don't really have blockers, but feel free to go
over the JIRA list and nominate your favorite issues!

Thanks,
Roman.