Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by Hongfei Zhang <ho...@gmail.com> on 2021/02/26 17:06:54 UTC

Selectively Disable HTTP/2

Hi,

Is there a configurable option to disable http/2 at service (remap) level? If we don’t have that today, is developing a remap plugin the right idea ( I am guessing the session handling executed before the remap plugin, making it impossible to change/negotiate protocol in plugins)

Thanks,
-Hongfei

Re: Selectively Disable HTTP/2

Posted by Hongfei Zhang <ho...@gmail.com>.
awesome. just found these by looking at the git log. thanks!

Posted by Shu Kit Chan <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Hongfei Zhang <ho...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Shu Kit Chan <ch...@gmail.com>.