Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Deeksha Sharma <ds...@palamida.com> on 2016/06/25 22:07:17 UTC

SolrCloud trying to upload documents and shards do not have storage anymore

Hi,

I am currently using JSON Index Handler to upload documents to a specific collection on SolrCloud. Now what I need to know is:

If I upload documents to SolrCloud collection and the machines hosting Shards for this collection have no storage left, will Solr reject the commit request?

?

Re: SolrCloud trying to upload documents and shards do not have storage anymore

Posted by Deeksha Sharma <ds...@palamida.com>.
Thanks a ton Erick for the help!

Thanks
Deeksha