Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by forda <da...@bredband.net> on 2009/09/04 16:41:39 UTC

WS Security Policy configuration issue

Hello !

I have read the available documentation on WS-Security Policy in the CXF
user guide carefully.
Then i looked at the code sample for WS-Policy, what is the reason using the
attachments element
before WS-Policy Attachment, it is required ? But the xml does'nt validate.
Is this the only testcase done for this implementation or should i download
the source code for CXF and look after a testcase there?
I just want the security policy to validate before verifying the code.

By the way does CXF suppport SAML in conjunction with WS-Security Policy?

Can someone clearify this for me ? Thanks in advance.

Daniel