Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Daniel Veillard <ve...@rufus.w3.org> on 1998/01/15 18:55:42 UTC

Re: Purify/Insure++ (fwd)

> Does anyone have experience with it; I cannot get it
> to work on BSD.

  I'm fairly used to Insure++, was working like a charm on Linux
with libc5. I upgraded to glibc (redhat 5.0) and I'm unable to make
it work again. I sent a bug report to my reseller, seems that
Redhat 5.0 will be supported in the future, but when, and how expensive ...

  Otherwise there is Checker (check the linux code archives),
working on the same principle (code insertion ...) and I have heard
that they were integrating it in the new GCC/Egcs releases but I
couldn't find how to enable it.

Daniel

--
Daniel.Veillard@w3.org | MIT/LCS   Room NE43-344 | Today's Bookmarks :
Tel : +1 617 253 5884  | 545 Technology Square   | Linux, WWW, Java,