Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Serega Sheypak <se...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/22 20:03:27 UTC

Custom spark for zeppelin and interpreter-list

Hi, I have few concerns I can't resolve right now. I definitely can go
though the source code and find the solution, but I would like to
understand the idea behind.
I'm building Zeppelin from sources using 0.8.0-SNAPSHOT. I do build it with
custom cloudera CDH spark 2.0-something.
I can't understand if built and started zeppelin uses my custom
zeppelin-spark interpreter or not?

interpreter-list has maven coordinates. What is it for? Will zeppelin try
to grab interpreters from remote maven repo?

interpreter-list doesn't have spark in it. How does zeppelin figure out
what and how spark interpreter use?

Re: Custom spark for zeppelin and interpreter-list

Posted by Serega Sheypak <se...@gmail.com>.
I'm building Zeppelin from sources. I suppose it means that "default spark
interpreter" which has my custom spark deps is included into built zeppelin
dist.  It solves my problem! Thanks for explanation.

Posted by moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org>.
Hi,