Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Prasanna Santhanam <ts...@apache.org> on 2013/11/04 09:33:00 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Nguyen Anh Tu

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache CloudStack has asked Nguyen
Anh Tu to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that they have
accepted.

Being a committer allows many contributors to contribute more autonomously. For
developers, it makes it easier to submit changes and eliminates the need to
have contributions reviewed via the patch submission process. Whether
contributions are development-related or otherwise, it is a recognition of a
contributor's participation in the project and commitment to the project and
the Apache Way.

Please join me in congratulating Nguyen!

--
Prasanna.,
on behalf of the Apache CloudStack PMC

------------------------
Powered by BigRock.com

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Committer: Nguyen Anh Tu

Posted by Ahmad Emneina <ae...@gmail.com>.
:D Many congrats Nguyen!

Posted by Ian Duffy <ia...@ianduffy.ie>.
Congrats Tuna :-)