Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Olivier Billard <ob...@rennes.jouve.fr> on 2003/07/08 14:39:22 UTC

Tomcat 4.1.24 + Cocoon 2.1M3 : yet another endorsed lib issue...

Hi all,

Could you tell me what is the current receipe to get Cocoon M3 work with
Tomcat 4.1.24 ?
 - Copy JARs from lib/endorsed to JDK endorsed folder (didn't try
 - copy endorsed jars to $TOMCAT/common/endorsed (doesn't work for me)
 - leave $TOMCAT/common/endorsed empty (doesn't work for me)

Wikies only tell about older tomcat versions...

Thanks in advance !

--
Olivier BILLARD
Société Jouve

Re: Tomcat 4.1.24 + Cocoon 2.1M3 : yet another endorsed lib issue...

Posted by Olivier Billard <ob...@rennes.jouve.fr>.
Thanks Joerg,

In fact, I just tested with my own local tomcat and it works...
Seems like the admin is gonna hear from me ;)

Is the paranoid different from the "hippie" one just from that
classloader order, or is there any other differences ?

--
Olivier Billard

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.

--

System Development
VIRBUS AG

Re: Tomcat 4.1.24 + Cocoon 2.1M3 : yet another endorsed lib issue...

Posted by Olivier Billard <ob...@rennes.jouve.fr>.
Ok.

My issue is still present with the option 2 of your wiki. If it doesn't
work with this solution, there is no doubt that it will fail with the
ParanoidServlet, no ?

--
Olivier BILLARD
Société Jouve

The present email and all information included therein do not constitute a legal agreement accorded by Jouve. All legal agreements must be formulated in writing on paper by a legal representative of JOUVE. If you have received this email by mistake, please inform us of that fact and destroy the email and any documents it might contain. Thank you for your cooperation.

Re: Tomcat 4.1.24 + Cocoon 2.1M3 : yet another endorsed lib issue...

Posted by Sylvain Wallez <sy...@anyware-tech.com>.

Posted by Olivier Billard <ob...@rennes.jouve.fr>.
Thanks again !

I'll try it.