Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Selvak <tp...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/01 16:04:05 UTC

Help for Starting

Hi Folks,

I am new to iBatis, I have download the ibatis-2.3.0.677, it has an Sample
file. I have place the Library file ibatis-2.3.0.677.jar. but i got error on
"sqlMapper.queryForObject " this file, anybody can solve this issue..

Can u give Samples for iBatis, coz i am working on one project(it has Login
& Registration). anybody send the Samples for this...

I am really exciting to get your answers..

Selvak

error iterating an ArrayList with strings and blob

Posted by Francisco Exposito Aguilera <fc...@hotmail.com>.
Hi all,

I am trying to insert into a database an ArrayList with some strings and a blob fields.

I have

public class Atributos implements Serializable

{

private long idOracle_;

private String nombreTabla_;

private ArrayList nombresAtributo_;

private ArrayList valoresAtributo_;

public long getIdOracle_() {return idOracle_;}

public String getNombreTabla_() {return nombreTabla_;}

public ArrayList getNombresAtributo_() {return nombresAtributo_;}

public ArrayList getValoresAtributo_() {return valoresAtributo_;}

public void setIdOracle_(long id) {idOracle_= id;}

public void setNombreTabla_(String nombre) {nombreTabla_= nombre;}

public void setNombresAtributo_(ArrayList nombresAtributo) {nombresAtributo_= nombresAtributo;}

public void setValoresAtributo_(ArrayList valoresAtributo) {valoresAtributo_= valoresAtributo;}

}

and the insert is:

		select PLM2ERP_seq.nextval as P_ORA_ID from dual

	INSERT INTO
	$nombreTabla_$
	(
		P_ORA_ID,

			$nombresAtributo_[]$

	)
	VALUES
	(
		#idOracle_#,

			#valoresAtributo_[]#

	)

and when I call the sql function as

pIdOracle = (Integer)sqlMap.insert("setElementos", atribs);

where atribs is an ArrayList which have:

nombresAtributo_={'String0','String1','String2','String3'}
valoresAtributo_={'valueString0','valueString1',BLOB,'valueString3'}

and the String2 is the name of the db table field which is a BLOB field.

But I receive the error:

ERROR [main] (ElementosDAO.java:66) - --- The error occurred while applying a parameter map.
--- Check the setElementos-InlineParameterMap.
--- Check the parameter mapping for the 'valoresAtributo_[2]' property.
--- Cause: java.lang.NullPointerExceptioncom.ibatis.common.jdbc.exception.NestedSQLException:
--- Check the setElementos-InlineParameterMap.
--- Check the parameter mapping for the 'valoresAtributo_[2]' property.
--- Cause: java.lang.NullPointerException

Can anybody help me? Thanks a lot

¡Ya está aquí Windows Live Spaces! Ahora podrás crear fácilmente tu propio sitio Web.
http://spaces.live.com/signup.aspx

Re: Help for Starting

Posted by Selvak <tp...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I have download the JPetStore-5.0.zip

but its doesnt have "Shop Folder", my program gives error to
"shop/index.shtml" file not found

Can u please help me about this?

Re: Help for Starting

Posted by Brandon Goodin <br...@gmail.com>.
The sample application and developer guide should provide ample information
to you in order to accomplish what you are asking. You may also want to look
at the Tutorial at
http://ibatis.apache.org/docs/java/pdf/iBATIS-SqlMaps-2-Tutorial_en.pdf. You
can also find a list of iBATIS articles here at
http://opensource.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/IBATIS/Articles+and+other+coverage+of+iBATIS.
If you want something beyond that I would be happy to provide support for a

Re: Help for Starting

Posted by Selvak <tp...@gmail.com>.
Yes,

Re: Help for Starting