Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Matthew Kiss <mk...@spinnakernet.com> on 2000/09/29 18:45:16 UTC

Cocoon2 "resource-not-found" error

I am getting the following html error page when trying to access
http://myhost.spinnakernet.com:8080/cocoon:

Cocoon 2 - Resource not found

type resource-not-found

message Resource not found

description The requested URI "/cocoon" was not found.

source Cocoon servlet

request-uri  /cocoon

path-info  /

I am running Linux, Tomcat 3.2, and the lastest Cocoon2 built from
CVS source. The servlet and JSP examples that come with Tomcat
are running fine.

-Matt

-----------------
Matthew Kiss
mkiss@spinnakernet.com

Re: Cocoon2 "resource-not-found" error

Posted by Matthew Kiss <mk...@spinnakernet.com>.
Matthew Kiss wrote:

> [...]
> Wrong number of arguments in method.Line 1124, column 27: Wrong number of
> arguments in method.Line 1138, column 27:
> Wrong number of arguments in method.Line 1152, column 28: Incompatible type
> for method. Explicit cast needed to convert
> org.apache.cocoon.serialization.Serializer to
> org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.ComponentHolder.Line 1152, column 52: Incompatible
> type for method. Explicit cast needed to convert
> org.apache.avalon.Configuration to org.apache.avalon.utils.Parameters.Line
> 1153,
> column 28: Incompatible type for method. Can't convert
> org.apache.avalon.utils.Parameters to java.lang.String.Line 1202, column
> 30: Wrong number of arguments in method.Line 1212, column 32: Wrong number of
> arguments in method.Line 1223, column 31:
> Wrong number of arguments in method.Line 1244, column 30: Wrong number of
> arguments in method.Line 1254, column 32:
> Wrong number of arguments in method.Line 1265, column 31: Wrong number of
> arguments in method.Line 1285, column 30:
>
> sender org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet
>
> source Cocoon servlet
>
> stacktrace
>
> org.apache.cocoon.components.language.LanguageException: Error compiling
> _sitemap_xmap:
> Line 1099, column 26: Wrong number of arguments in method.Line 1108, column
> 28: Wrong number of arguments in method.Line 1114, column 28: Wrong number of
> arguments in method.Line 1124, column 27: Wrong number of arguments in
> method.Line 1138, column 27: Wrong number of arguments in method.Line 1152,
> column 28: Incompatible type for method. Explicit cast needed to convert
> org.apache.cocoon.serialization.Serializer to
> org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.ComponentHolder.Line 1152, column 52: Incompatible
> type for method. Explicit cast needed to convert
> org.apache.avalon.Configuration to org.apache.avalon.utils.Parameters.Line
> 1153, column 28: Incompatible type for method. Can't convert
> org.apache.avalon.utils.Parameters to java.lang.String.Line 1202, column 30:
> Wrong number of arguments in method.Line 1212, column 32: Wrong number of
> arguments in method.Line 1223, column 31: Wrong number of arguments in
> method.Line 1244, column 30: Wrong number of arguments in method.Line 1254,
> column 32: Wrong number of arguments in method.Line 1265, column 31: Wrong
> number of arguments in method.Line 1285, column 30: Wrong number of arguments
> in method...
>         at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.language.programming.java.JavaLanguage.compile(JavaLanguage.java:175)
>
>         at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.language.programming.CompiledProgrammingLanguage.load(CompiledProgrammingLanguage.java:173)
>
>         at
> org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl.load(ProgramGeneratorImpl.java:213)
>
>         at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Handler.run(Handler.java:147)

Sorry, I forgot to copy cocoon.jar to the lib directory under Tomcat.

-Matt

Re: Cocoon2 "resource-not-found" error

Posted by Matthew Kiss <mk...@spinnakernet.com>.
Giacomo Pati wrote:

> [...]

arguments in method.Line 1223, column 31: Wrong number of arguments in
method.Line 1244, column 30: Wrong number of arguments in method.Line 1254,
column 32: Wrong number of arguments in method.Line 1265, column 31: Wrong
number of arguments in method.Line 1285, column 30: Wrong number of arguments
in method...
        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.programming.java.JavaLanguage.compile(JavaLanguage.java:175)

        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.programming.CompiledProgrammingLanguage.load(CompiledProgrammingLanguage.java:173)

        at
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl.load(ProgramGeneratorImpl.java:213)

        at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Handler.run(Handler.java:147)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:475)

request-uri

/cocoon/

path-info

/