Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Chris Snow <sn...@snowconsulting.co.uk> on 2009/10/10 09:14:50 UTC

ofbizsetup component help

I have just used the ofbizsetup component to setup my company.

How do I access the ecommerce site for the company?  I.e. what is the url?

I tried http://localhost:8080/ecommerce/control/main but it didn't show
the catalog that I created in the ofbizsetup component?

Re: ofbizsetup component help

Posted by Chris Snow <sn...@snowconsulting.co.uk>.
I forgot to say - what a great component ofbizsetup is!

Many thanks,

Chris

Posted by Chris Snow <sn...@snowconsulting.co.uk>.
Hi Hans, I have just tested this and it is working great!

--
Chris Snow - CEng MBCS CITP MBA (Tech Mgmt) (Open) CISSP

Tel: 01453 890660
Mob: 07944 880950
Www: www.snowconsulting.co.uk

Re: ofbizsetup component help

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.
Hi Chris,

we updated the setup component (r827878) and it now also setup the data
for the e-commerce store.

Regards,
Hans

On Sat, 2009-10-10 at 09:03 +0100, Chris Snow wrote:
> Thanks Hans - I think it's about time for me to subscribe to commits now
> also.  I was putting it off until now because of information overload!
>
> Hans Bakker wrote:
> > Hi Chris,

> > mailinglist.
> >
> > In this case however i will notify you when the ecommerce is
> > working.....
> >
> > Regards,
> > Hans
> >
> > On Sat, 2009-10-10 at 08:35 +0100, Chris Snow wrote:
> >
> >> Hi Hans - many thanks for the response.
> >>
> >> Is there a way I can follow the commits just for this component, for
> >> example like a watch in jira?

--
Antwebsystems.com: Quality OFBiz services for competitive rates

Re: ofbizsetup component help

Posted by Chris Snow <sn...@snowconsulting.co.uk>.

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.
Hi Chris,