Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Bernd Bohmann <be...@atanion.com> on 2012/08/25 11:31:30 UTC

[VOTE] Checkstyle Rules version 6

Hello,

I would like to release the Checkstyle Rules version 6

Udo has added the tobago rules to the artifact.

The version is available at the nexus staging repository.

Staging repository:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemyfaces-012/

The Vote is open for 72h.

[ ] +1
[ ] +0
[ ] -1

Regards

Bernd

[RESULT] [VOTE] Checkstyle Rules version 6

Posted by Bernd Bohmann <be...@atanion.com>.
The vote has passed with the following results:

+1
lofwyr (binding)
grantsmith (binding)
werpu (binding)
struberg (binding)

I will proceed with the next steps.

Regards,

Bernd

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
+1

LieGrue,
strub

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmail.com>.
Am 25.08.12 11:31, schrieb Bernd Bohmann:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to release the Checkstyle Rules version 6
>
> Udo has added the tobago rules to the artifact.
>
> The version is available at the nexus staging repository.
>
> Staging repository:
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemyfaces-012/
>
> The Vote is open for 72h.
>
> [ ] +1
> [ ] +0
> [ ] -1
>
> Regards
>
> Bernd

+1

Re: [VOTE] Checkstyle Rules version 6

Posted by Grant Smith <wo...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Grant Smith - V.P. Information Technology
Marathon Computer Systems, LLC.

Re: [VOTE] Checkstyle Rules version 6

Posted by Udo Schnurpfeil <ud...@schnurpfeil.de>.
+1

Thanks

Udo

Result of: [VOTE] Checkstyle Rules version 7

Posted by Udo Schnurpfeil <lo...@apache.org>.
Hi,

thank you for checking and voting for the release. The result is

+1
Henning N�th
Dennis Kieselhorst
Bernd Bohmann
Leonardo Uribe

so I will proceed with the next steps for the release.

Regards,

Udo

Re: [VOTE] Checkstyle Rules version 7

Posted by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Bernd Bohmann <be...@atanion.com>.
Here is my

Posted by Dennis Kieselhorst <ma...@dekies.de>.
+1

Posted by Henning Nöth <he...@irian.eu>.
+1

Result of: [VOTE] Checkstyle Rules version 8 (2nd try)

Posted by Udo Schnurpfeil <lo...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Re: [VOTE] Checkstyle Rules version 8 (2nd try)

Posted by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Bernd Bohmann <be...@atanion.com>.
Here is my +1

Posted by Dennis Kieselhorst <de...@apache.org>.
+1

[VOTE] Checkstyle Rules version 8 (2nd try)

Posted by Udo Schnurpfeil <lo...@apache.org>.
(2nd try...)

I would like to release the MyFaces checkstyle rules version 8.

I've add a suppression list for Tobago 2.

The version is available at the nexus staging repository.

Staging repository:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemyfaces-1113/

The Vote is open for 72h.

[ ] +1
[ ] +0
[ ] -1

Regards

Udo

Result of: [VOTE] Checkstyle Rules version 9

Posted by Udo Schnurpfeil <lo...@apache.org>.
Hi,

thank you for checking and voting for the release. The result is

+1
Dennis Kieselhorst
Bernd Bohmann
Thomas Andraschko

Re: [VOTE] Checkstyle Rules version 9

Posted by Thomas Andraschko <an...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Bernd Bohmann <be...@atanion.com>.
Here is my

Posted by Dennis Kieselhorst <de...@apache.org>.
+1

[VOTE] Checkstyle Rules version 9

Posted by Udo Schnurpfeil <lo...@apache.org>.
Hi,

I would like to release the MyFaces checkstyle rules version 9.

Changes:
* Update the suppression list for Tobago.
* Add some checkstyle rules for Tobago.

The version is available at the nexus staging repository.

Staging repository:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemyfaces-1124/

The Vote is open for 72h.

[ ] +1
[ ] +0
[ ] -1

Regards

Udo

Result of: [VOTE] Checkstyle Rules version 10

Posted by Udo Schnurpfeil <lo...@apache.org>.
Hi,

thank you for checking and voting for the release. The result is

+1
Dennis Kieselhorst
Bernd Bohmann
Volker Weber

Re: [VOTE] Checkstyle Rules version 10

Posted by Volker Weber <v....@inexso.de>.
Hi,

+1

Regards,
    Volker

Posted by Bernd Bohmann <be...@googlemail.com>.
Here is my

Posted by Dennis Kieselhorst <de...@apache.org>.
+1

[VOTE] Checkstyle Rules version 10

Posted by Udo Schnurpfeil <lo...@apache.org>.
Hi,

I would like to release the MyFaces checkstyle rules version 10.

Changes:
* Update the suppression list for Tobago.

The version is available at the nexus staging repository.

Staging repository:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachemyfaces-1126/

The Vote is open for 72h.

[ ] +1