Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Jürgen Ragaller <ra...@null-oder-eins.ch> on 2006/12/13 14:34:44 UTC

[1.4] - workflow usecase screen

Hi all!

I have suggestions for a (maybe) better usability of the workflow
screen:

Overall I finde the workflow screen a very handy tool!

- When a page is deleted or archived, the button «back to document»
leads to the import screen saying «you can't import anything ...» - I
think after deleting the  page where the user was before, the «back
to document» should disappear.
- maybe the overall orientation for a user in such a case would be
better, if the workflow screen would feature the normal lenya tabs
menu above it? So in case a user is lost there are more options where
to go (and come back later).
- The site tab sports two workflow state informations. I think both
of them are important (e.g. authoring|live or authoring|) - the
workflow usecase only displays the workflow state of the document on
the «authoring side» (not an official name...).
lost after changing the workflow state of a document - I think it
belongs to the session (cookie).

Jürgen