Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Bob Jolliffe <bo...@gmail.com> on 2021/08/12 16:34:06 UTC

Re: Issue with camel-rest producer

I am having the same problem that Tim has had.  I see there is no reply to his message so let me try and nudge it here.

In my case the version is 3.11.1 and Spring Boot 2.5.3.  I am trying everything but ,like Tim, I cant get past "Cannot find RestProducerFactory in Registry or as a Component to use".  I have

    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.springframework.boot</groupId>
      <artifactId>spring-boot-starter-undertow</artifactId>
    </dependency>

Is there something explicit I need to do to register the "undertow" RestProducerFactory bean?

Regards
Bob

Posted by Bob Jolliffe <bo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Claus.  I will have to recreate.  I swapped out undertow to just use camel-http and my problem was solved.

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

--
Claus Ibsen