Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Jayne Librizzi <jb...@hotmail.co.uk> on 2015/02/16 19:30:38 UTC

fonts

I was hoping that you could help, I have a mac that I use open office on and I want to down load another font, when I have the font on my desktop and go to install it it refuses to install, I have already had this font installed and working on open office but it now doesn't appear to want to do it, any suggestions, I have tried to follow info. on the forums but they don't seem to work and I am quite frustrated.
hope you can Help
Yours sincerely
Jayney Librizzi

Re: fonts

Posted by Julian Thomas <jt...@jt-mj.net>.
> On Feb 16, 2015, at 13:30, Jayne Librizzi <jb...@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
>
> I have a mac that I use open office on and I want to down load another font, when I have the font on my desktop and go to install it it refuses to install, I have already had this font installed and working on open office but it now doesn't appear to want to do it, any suggestions,

Help us with a little bit more info:

version of OS X and of OO

Are you trying to install the font in the Mac fonts or into OO?  I've never had problems with the former, although you may need to reboot after installing before OO sees the font.

 —
jt - jt@jt-mj.net

"User error. Replace user and press any key..."