Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Sasha Dolgy <sd...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/07 16:54:34 UTC

upgrading to cassandra 0.8

Hi,

Good news on the 0.8 release.  So ... if I upgrade one node out of four, and
let it run for a bit ... I should have no issues, correct?  If I make schema
changes, specifically, adding a new column family for counters, how will
this behave with the other three nodes that aren't upgraded?  Or ... should
schema changes not be done until all nodes are upgraded?

--
Sasha Dolgy
sasha.dolgy@gmail.com

Re: upgrading to cassandra 0.8

Posted by Sasha Dolgy <sd...@gmail.com>.
Thanks everyone ... upgrade to 0.8 on all nodes is a first priority then

Posted by Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Edward Capriolo <ed...@gmail.com>.