Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Jordan Spivack <jo...@athenssocialmedia.com> on 2011/02/28 19:49:18 UTC

Subversion keeps recreating my repositories

Hi,
I think I'm on the verge of going crazy. Whenever I try to delete a
Subversion repository (including the subfolders or the containing folder
itself), Linux keeps recreating the folder and the repository. How can I
delete the repositories for good and basically start over?

Thanks so much,
--
Jordan Spivack
Lead Web Architect - Athens Social Media

Re: Subversion keeps recreating my repositories

Posted by Jordan Spivack <jo...@athenssocialmedia.com>.
It was some weirdness with subversion and cPanel. Thanks for your help,
Jordan

Posted by Ryan Schmidt <su...@ryandesign.com>.