Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Spico Florin <sp...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/02 11:05:09 UTC

Re: Number of Executors per worker process

Hello!
  Thank you very much for your response. In the book "Learning Spark" I
found out the following sentence:

"Each application will have at most one executor on each worker"

So worker can have one or none executor process spawned (perhaps the number
depends on the workload distribution).

Best regards,

 Florin