Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Ondrej Svetlik <on...@svetlik.info> on 2006/06/22 23:51:16 UTC

graphicImage alternative for flash

Hello all,

is there a component able to insert propper <object /> tag to view
flash? I know flash is evil, but custommers don't.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards

Ondrej Svetlik

Re: graphicImage alternative for flash

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
You have to do some settings for web.xml and faces-config.xml

Take a look at the demo app stuff.
I'll at this to our TODO.

Btw. there are special adf related mailing list; just for your information ;)

-Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf
Aechterhoek 18