Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by Glen Stampoultzis <gs...@iinet.net.au> on 2004/01/14 02:27:26 UTC

Please sign up to jira.

Please sign on to jira using the same username you use to sign onto
bugzilla.  Once you've done that I'll put in a request with infrastructure
to convert our bugzilla database over.

Regards,

Glen Stampoultzis
gstamp@iinet.net.au

Re: Please sign up to jira.

Posted by "Andrew C. Oliver" <ac...@apache.org>.
This will be off topic and too likely to take this list over with soft
issues, email me privately if you want to hear my personal credo on why I
don't use proprietary software where I have an acceptable alternative.

Please no one respond to this on the list.  I have NO desire to discuss it
here.

-Andy
--
Andrew C. Oliver

http://jakarta.apache.org/poi
For Java and Excel, Got POI?

The views expressed in this email are those of the author and are almost
definitely not shared by the Apache Software Foundation, its board or its
general membership.  In fact they probably most definitively disagree with
everything espoused in the above email.

Re: Please sign up to jira.

Posted by Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>.

Re: Please sign up to jira.

Posted by Glen Stampoultzis <gs...@iinet.net.au>.
At 12:32 AM 15/01/2004, you wrote:
>+0 - I won't stop you, I will do nothing to help
>-0 - you really suck, I will do nothing to help
>
>I could never send -0 to you glen haha ;-)
>
>-Andy

Well I respect your choice but obviously it's not much good converting over
without buy-in from all the committers.

-- Glen

Re: Please sign up to jira.

Posted by "Andrew C. Oliver" <ac...@apache.org>.