Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by jc...@downinthedesert.com on 2003/08/07 23:34:52 UTC

Threaded Message Forum

Forgive my naivety, but why isn't a threaded message forum used in leiu of the
email distribution list?

Historical Precedent?

Tradition?

I can respect either of those reasons, but was curious just the same.

Best,

John C. Dale
Professional Services
Compuware

Re: Threaded Message Forum

Posted by Henri Yandell <ba...@generationjava.com>.
Nope :) Not found an email client that's able to meet my requirements yet,
so still using pine.

Re: Threaded Message Forum

Posted by Aaron Bannert <aa...@clove.org>.

RE: Threaded Message Forum

Posted by Danny Angus <da...@apache.org>.
> Forgive my naivety, but why isn't a threaded message forum used
> in leiu of the
> email distribution list?

It has been proved in practice to be effective this way, don't fix what
ain't broke.

d.