Posted to cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org by Mark Doppelfeld <ma...@gmx.net> on 2004/09/08 15:55:46 UTC

How To start Tomcat5x in jvm debug mode

Hi,

I tried to figure out, how I can configure Cactus to start my Tomcat
container in jvm debug mode.
I couldn't find any hints.
So does anybody know where the documentation might be found, or how to
configure, please give me an answer.
Regards
Mark Doppelfeld

RE: How To start Tomcat5x in jvm debug mode

Posted by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com>.
Hi Mark,

See http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/integration/ant/task_cactus.html and
let us know if you have more comments.