Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Demi Ben-Ari <de...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/12 18:38:12 UTC

Passing Spark Configuration from Driver (Master) to all of the Slave nodes

Hi to all,

Our problem was passing configuration from Spark Driver to the Slaves.
After a lot of time spent figuring out how things work, this is the
solution I came up with.
Hope this will be helpful for others as well.

You can read about it in my Blog Post
<http://progexc.blogspot.co.il/2014/12/spark-configuration-mess-solved.html>

--
Enjoy,
Demi Ben-Ari

Re: Passing Spark Configuration from Driver (Master) to all of the Slave nodes

Posted by Shuai Zheng <sz...@gmail.com>.
Agree. I did similar things last week. The only issue is create a subclass
of configuration to implement serializable interface.
The Demi' solution is a bit overkill for this simple requirement

Posted by Gerard Maas <ge...@gmail.com>.
Hi Demi,