Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Anton Mushin <An...@epam.com> on 2016/11/24 14:22:39 UTC

LogicalUnion convert to LogicalAggregate

Hi everyone,

I need convert org.apache.calcite.rel.logical.LogicalUnion to org.apache.calcite.rel.logical.LogicalAggregate. How can I do this correct?
I didn't find information about it on site.

I'm looking forward reply

Best regards,

Anton Mushin

RE: LogicalUnion convert to LogicalAggregate

Posted by Anton Mushin <An...@epam.com>.
Thank Julian, for your help!

Best regards,
Anton Mushin