Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Thomas Booms <Th...@booms-edv.de> on 2005/07/18 10:14:46 UTC

No general anti-spam rules in special configures

Hi all,

I have a special problem with my qmail configure. In this case no
tagging works, but the header lines appear normally so far I saw in the
mail source.

I have qmail installed from the site lifewithqmail.org.

In my /var/qmail/users/assign file I have mixed entries like
=domain.tld-postbox and +domain.tld-. All the lines containing only the
"-" after domain.tld dont get spams tagged.

Why is that so and how can I get these lines working like the lines with
specified postboxes?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Thomas

--