Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by jklcom99 <je...@yahoo.com> on 2008/09/10 17:14:48 UTC

offline deploy org.apache.geronimo.gbean.InvalidConfigurationException: Could not load class org.apache.geronimo.security.keystore.FileKeystoreInstance

Hi,

I'm getting the following error with offline deploy Geronimo 2.1.2, what am
I missing?

C:\java\bin\java.exe" -jar "C:\JavaEE\Geronimo2.1.2\bin\deployer.jar" --user
user --password "xxyyzz" --offline deploy "C:\deploy\app-services.ear"

10:17:48,281 ERROR [GBeanInstanceState] Error while starting; GBean is now
in the FAILED state:
abstractName="org.apache.geronimo.framework/rmi-naming/2.1.2/car?configurationName=org.apache.geronimo.framework/rmi-naming/2.1.2/car"
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.InvalidConfigurationException: Could not load
class org.apache.geronimo.security.keystore.FileKeystoreInstance
	at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanInfo.getGBeanInfo(GBeanInfo.java:64)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.system.configuration.LocalAttributeManager.applyOverrides(LocalAttributeManager.java:177)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.Configuration.<init>(Configuration.java:280)
	at
sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:59)
	at
sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:41)
	at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:528)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.createInstance(GBeanInstance.java:948)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.attemptFullStart(GBeanInstanceState.java:268)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.start(GBeanInstanceState.java:102)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.start(GBeanInstance.java:541)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.startGBean(BasicKernel.java:361)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.KernelConfigurationManager.load(KernelConfigurationManager.java:161)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.loadConfiguration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:312)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.loadConfiguration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:280)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.loadConfiguration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:255)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.KernelConfigurationManager.loadConfiguration(KernelConfigurationManager.java:112)
	at
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:59)
	at
sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.ReflectionMethodInvoker.invoke(ReflectionMethodInvoker.java:34)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:124)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:832)
	at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.RawInvoker.invoke(RawInvoker.java:57)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.RawOperationInvoker.invoke(RawOperationInvoker.java:35)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.ProxyMethodInterceptor.intercept(ProxyMethodInterceptor.java:96)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.EditableConfigurationManager$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$abf28ea6.loadConfiguration(<generated>)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.util.MainBootstrapper.loadPersistentConfigurations(MainBootstrapper.java:55)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.util.MainConfigurationBootstrapper.getMain(MainConfigurationBootstrapper.java:58)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.util.MainConfigurationBootstrapper.main(MainConfigurationBootstrapper.java:38)
	at org.apache.geronimo.cli.AbstractCLI.executeMain(AbstractCLI.java:67)
	at org.apache.geronimo.cli.deployer.DeployerCLI.main(DeployerCLI.java:31)
Caused by:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.geronimo.security.keystore.FileKeystoreInstance in classloader
org.apache.geronimo.framework/rmi-naming/2.1.2/car
	at java.lang.ClassNotFoundException.<init>(ClassNotFoundException.java:78)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.MultiParentClassLoader.loadOptimizedClass(MultiParentClassLoader.java:436)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.MultiParentClassLoader.loadClass(MultiParentClassLoader.java:278)
	at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.GBeanInfo.getGBeanInfo(GBeanInfo.java:62)
	... 32 more
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.LifecycleException: load of
org.apache.geronimo.framework/jsr88-cli/2.1.2/car failed
	at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.loadConfiguration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:327)
[...]
Caused by: org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.InvalidConfigException: Error
starting configuration gbean
org.apache.geronimo.framework/rmi-naming/2.1.2/car
	at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.KernelConfigurationManager.load(KernelConfigurationManager.java:181)
	at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.loadConfiguration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:312)
	... 19 more
Caused by: org.apache.geronimo.gbean.InvalidConfigurationException:
Configuration gbean failed to start
org.apache.geronimo.framework/rmi-naming/2.1.2/car
reason: Could not load class
org.apache.geronimo.security.keystore.FileKeystoreInstance
	at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.KernelConfigurationManager.load(KernelConfigurationManager.java:164)
	... 20 more
----- End of batch file output --------
--
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/offline-deploy-org.apache.geronimo.gbean.InvalidConfigurationException%3A-Could-not-load-class-org.apache.geronimo.security.keystore.FileKeystoreInstance-tp19414808s134p19414808.html

Re: offline deploy org.apache.geronimo.gbean.InvalidConfigurationException: Could not load class org.apache.geronimo.security.keystore.FileKeystoreInstance

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.
Geronimo 2.0/2.1 is only certified on the Sun JDK.

Support for using the IBM Java 5 SDK is provided by IBM via the WASCE
product offering -
   http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/websphere/zones/was/wasce.html

-Donald

Posted by jklcom99 <je...@yahoo.com>.

--
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/offline-deploy-org.apache.geronimo.gbean.InvalidConfigurationException%3A-Could-not-load-class-org.apache.geronimo.security.keystore.FileKeystoreInstance-tp19414808s134p19571732.html

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.

Posted by jklcom99 <je...@yahoo.com>.

View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/offline-deploy-org.apache.geronimo.gbean.InvalidConfigurationException%3A-Could-not-load-class-org.apache.geronimo.security.keystore.FileKeystoreInstance-tp19414808s134p19459853.html

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.