Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Andrei Sereda <an...@sereda.cc> on 2020/08/12 18:12:57 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release apache-calcite-1.25.0 (release candidate 0)

Thanks to everyone who has tested the release candidate and given their
comments and votes.

The tally is as follows.

4 binding +1s:
 * Francis Chuang
 * Michael Mior
 * Haisheng Yuan
 * Julian Hyde

7 non-binding +1s:
 * Enrico Olivelli
 * Rui Wang
 * chunwei
 * Ruben Q L
 * Anton Haidai
 * xzh
 * Andrei Sereda

No 0s or -1s.

Therefore I am delighted to announce that the proposal to release Apache
Calcite 1.25.0 has passed.

Thanks everyone. We’ll now roll the release out to the mirrors.

I will also update release notes (in separate commit) to better
reflect 1.25.0 changes.

Please refrain from modifying master until release is over. Separate
notification will be sent once commits are allowed.

Andrei

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release apache-calcite-1.25.0 (release candidate 0)

Posted by Andrei Sereda <an...@sereda.cc>.
Thank you, Fancis.

I have marked 1.25 as released in JIRA

Posted by Francis Chuang <fr...@apache.org>.