Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Georg Kallidis <ge...@cedis.fu-berlin.de> on 2021/10/08 09:52:08 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release turbine-parent v9 based on staged repository

Hi Turbine Devs,

after a 72h voting period is passed I now complete it.

The votes casted were:

Georg Kallidis      +1
Thomas Vandahl      +1
Jeffery Painter     +1

As a result we have three binding +1 votes. The release is approved.

I conclude with the next steps in releasing the candidate.

Thanks to all the voters!

Best regards,

Georg

Von:    "Georg Kallidis" <ge...@cedis.fu-berlin.de>
An:     "Turbine Developers List" <de...@turbine.apache.org>
Datum:  05.10.2021 11:38
Betreff:        [VOTE] Release turbine-parent v9 based on staged
repository

Hi Turbine devs,

I would like to release the Turbine parent POM, version 9.
Please verify this release candidate carefully and vote.

As this is the first git release for Turbine project, I prepared a
documentation, where I also suggest, how to proceed before and after
voting:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TURBINE/Publishing+a+Release.

What I suggest ist to use tags (renaming it later) and only create
branches for a maintenance releases, if required.

Tag: turbine-parent-9-candidate

Git repo: https://github.com/apache/turbine-parent.git

N.B. If you do a checkout for a tag, you are in detached head mode, as you

have no branch to work on.

Artifacts:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheturbine-1067

Changes in this version include:

Fixed Bugs:
o Fix Java 11/12 javadoc-plugin bug with source flag

Changes:
o Git scm configuration settings (replacing svn)
o Use plugin spotbugs-maven-plugin 4.2.0 in java 11/12 profile
o Update maven-pmd-plugin to 3.14.3, turbine-parent-assembly v1.0.2
o Rename READme.txt to Readme.md

[ ] +1 release it
[ ] +0 go ahead I don't care
[ ] -1 no, do not release it because