Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Jean-Sebastien Delfino <js...@apache.org> on 2007/02/22 03:10:45 UTC

Making changes to the bindingsTest integration tests

This is a heads up that I'm going to make some changes to the three
modules under testing/sca/itest/bindingsTest, mainly to allow these
modules to run in three different VMs, and clean them up a little to be
able to use them as templates for other integration tests (with
variations like different bindings, one-way, async etc.)

If other people are working on these modules or similar integration
tests, let's coordinate on the mailing list.

--
Jean-Sebastien

Re: databinding.TransformationTestCase failing? was: Making changes to the bindingsTest integration tests

Posted by Dan Murphy <dm...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Sebastien,

Yes, it was failing for me and ant (I believe). It seems to be caused by a
change in behaviour resulting from the update of the SDO Snapshot. I'll open
a jira

Posted by Jean-Sebastien Delfino <js...@apache.org>.
[snip]

Re: Making changes to the bindingsTest integration tests

Posted by Dan Murphy <dm...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by Dan Murphy <dm...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by Dan Murphy <dm...@googlemail.com>.
HI Sebastien,