Posted to hdfs-user@hadoop.apache.org by ch huang <ju...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/22 03:00:06 UTC

where i can find the deprecated property name and their replacements?

thanks ,all

Re: where i can find the deprecated property name and their replacements?

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Is it deprecated ?

  public static final String  DFS_JOURNALNODE_EDITS_DIR_KEY =
"dfs.journalnode.edits.dir";
./hadoop-hdfs-project/hadoop-hdfs/src/main/java/org/apache/hadoop/hdfs/DFSConfigKeys.java

Looking at its references, I don't think so.

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Is it deprecated ?

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Is it deprecated ?