Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by faisal <fa...@hotmail.com> on 2002/08/01 13:33:00 UTC

Context.getResource( ) problem

Hi all
Recently I run into a problem reguarding Tomcat4.04 and the Context.getResource( ) .I have two  XML files in WEB-INF
screendefinition_en_US.xml & screendefinition_ja_JA.xml .When I try to deploy my application on Jboss&Tomcat the TemplateServlet which is supposed to init and load the screens can't find the XML files and this exactly what I get in Jboss console:

04:26:01,241 INFO  [Engine] invoker: init
04:26:01,271 ERROR [STDERR]  4 URLMappingsXmlDAO error: java.net.MalformedURLException:
no protocol: java.io.ByteArrayInputStream@4a0ac5
04:26:01,271 ERROR [STDERR] java.net.MalformedURLException: no protocol: java.io.ByteArr

Any clue or suggestion please
thank u
Faisal