Posted to dev@vxquery.apache.org by Menaka Jayawardena <me...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/21 15:36:34 UTC

Parallel indexing progress

Hello,

I'm working on implementing parallel index creation and access process.
For now I have able to get the indexing query plan as following.

-- DISTRIBUTE_RESULT  |PARTITIONED|
  exchange
  -- ONE_TO_ONE_EXCHANGE  |PARTITIONED|
    data-scan []<-[$$3] <- VXQueryIndexingDataSource
[collectionName=/home/menaka/index|/home/menaka/index2,
indexName=/home/menaka/xml|/home/menaka/xml1, function={
http://www.w3.org/2005/xpath-functions}build-index-on-collection]
    -- DATASOURCE_SCAN  |PARTITIONED|
      exchange
      -- ONE_TO_ONE_EXCHANGE  |PARTITIONED|
        empty-tuple-source
        -- EMPTY_TUPLE_SOURCE  |PARTITIONED|

So, my work will be continued on, implementing
VXQueryIndexingOperatorDescriptor to work with indexing process.

Thank you very much
Menaka

--
*Menaka Madushanka Jayawardena*