Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/02 10:03:54 UTC

Re: Framework 2.1 release plans?

I'd like to come back to this dicussion.  I think we really need to do
another release of Karaf, but having that 2.0.3 framework release is
quite important.
I see that FELIX-1919, FELIX-1929 and FELIX-1991 have all been fixed.
Is that ok to start doing a 2.0.3 release now ?

On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 17:13, Chris Custine <cc...@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi All,
> I'd like to do a bugfix release of Karaf (probably 1.2.1) and include some
> recent framework fixes.  Does anyone have imminent plans for a framework
> 2.1.0 release?  If this isn't happening any time soon, would anyone object
> if I created a framework 2.0.3 release with some of the recent bugfixes?
>
> Thanks,
> Chris
> --
> Chris Custine
> FUSESource :: http://fusesource.com
> My Blog :: http://blog.organicelement.com
> Apache ServiceMix :: http://servicemix.apache.org
> Apache Felix :: http://felix.apache.org

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet
------------------------
Blog: http://gnodet.blogspot.com/
------------------------
Open Source SOA
http://fusesource.com

Re: Framework 2.1 release plans?

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Feb 5, 2010 at 12:04 PM, Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Karl, le me know if you need any help with the release ! ;-)

Well, maven did play some tricks on me (all checksums wrong)
yesterday. So I needed to rollback. But we are good to go. I will do
the release on sunday.

regards,

Karl

--