Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Wang Dongsheng <ds...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/08 14:39:10 UTC

Hi~

Hi,
   I want to ask two questions:

1.  What's the difference between tdbConn.addNamedModel()  and
tdbConn.getDataSet().addNamedModel ?? I feel they do distinguish,
because I encounter some error when I use them in a mixture.

2. Can TDBLoader supports users to load a model into a named graph?
expecially large NTriple files such as DBPedia.

sincere~

Re: Hi~

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
On 08/08/13 13:39, Wang Dongsheng wrote:
> Hi,
>     I want to ask two questions:
>
> 1.  What's the difference between tdbConn.addNamedModel()  and
> tdbConn.getDataSet().addNamedModel ?? I feel they do distinguish,
> because I encounter some error when I use them in a mixture.

What's tdbConn? (what class is it?)

Please give a complete, minimal example.

> 2. Can TDBLoader supports users to load a model into a named graph?
> expecially large NTriple files such as DBPedia.

Yes.  It may be easier to the command lien loader tdb.tdbloader rather
than use Java code.

See javadoc / see usage messahe from "tdbloader --help"

> sincere~

	Andy