Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Don Asper <Do...@sas.com> on 2015/10/20 16:21:08 UTC

org.apache.activemq.pool.AmqJNDIPooledConnectionFactory removed?

We're currently using ActiveMQ 5.7.0 but want to upgrade to 5.12.0.  Our server.xml contains

<Resource type="org.apache.activemq.pool.AmqJNDIPooledConnectionFactory" name="sas/jms/EVQueueConnectionFactory" factory="org.apache.activemq.jndi.JNDIReferenceFactory" auth="Container" useEmbeddedBroker="false" maxConnections="10" brokerURL="tcp://rdcesx08007.race.sas.com:61616"/>

This works fine with ActiveMQ 5.7.0.  But we can't find org.apache.activemq.pool.AmqJNDIPooledConnectionFactory in the 5.12.0 distribution.  Has this class been deprecated or removed?  If so, is there a recommended replacement for use in ActiveMQ 5.12.0?

Thanks!

Re: org.apache.activemq.pool.AmqJNDIPooledConnectionFactory removed?

Posted by Christopher Shannon <ch...@gmail.com>.
Glad that worked for you, I was just about to respond to tell you I was
actually right the first time with my original response but you already
figured it out :)

org.apache.activemq.pool.PooledConnectionFactory actually extends
org.apache.activemq.jms.pool.PooledConnectionFactory and adds the
JNDIStorableInterface as you discovered.  It's a bit confusing since they
are named the same thing.

Posted by Don Asper <Do...@sas.com>.

Posted by Christopher Shannon <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Christopher Shannon <ch...@gmail.com>.